Baile Bus timetables Tren Turístic Gran Alacant Properties +34 966 699 441 Gran Alacant Advertiser Property Care - Property repair, maintenance and refurbishment Alicante Holiday Villas Novadesta Sales - Rentals - Services +34 966 698 212 MyGranAlacant - Devoted to Gran Alacant Costa Blanca Home Hunters (0034) 651 041 121 Gran Alacant Plaza on Facebook Gran Alacant Plaza on You Tube Gran Alacant Plaza on Pinterest Hans Hamers on LinkedIn

Thread: Yahoo No New Wind Turbine Farms

Yahoo No New Wind Turbine Farms

Yes, result no more wind turbines, another example of Labour having spent millions of tax payers money on politically correct B.S. Do I dare to think that we are getting some sensible ideas and policies from this government i.e. reductions in the ridiculous levels of housing benefit granted under Labour, the idea that couples should not expect to have huge numbers of children and then expect everyone else to pay for them and at long last a cynical view of the money wasters in Brussels, actual talk of getting a reduction in our payments to the EEC instead of the inflation busting 5% the blighters want off of us.

And the connection to GA is ? Yours Deejay.

Out in Spain at the moment and happened to have the news on .....my understanding is that 100 Tory MP's are apposed to wind farms but government policy is to continue to build them !
    In fact the prime minister at question time pointed out that far more has been spent in renewable energy by the present government than the last !! .....sorry deejay was just making a point of order lol
    Luton
    Come on you Hatters !!!

What's it got to do with GA ? must admit absolutely nothing, was so excited i just had to get it out of my system, hate the eyesores .

Hi Kevin, I didn't mean to dampen your excitement, and of course yours was not the only post with no connection to GA , but of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder . Mr Speaker, please have a word with the Hon member from Luton. lol. Yours Deejay.

Hi Deejay, Your right really my posting did not have anything to do with GA I would have probably have been better not posting the comment, I just think sometimes there's not enough to talk about regarding GA on the forum. Bit more relevant whats the cockroach situation like in GA now, anybody know ?

I just didn't want Kevin to to mislead the house lol
    Luton
    Come on you Hatters !!!

depends who you listen to regarding the cockroach situation the current coalition government of altomar 1 2 and say there is no problem but the opposition of costa hispania 1 2 and 3 state it is a far worse situation now as when they were in power suggesting the current government are spending there money on free tapas and karojokey feeding the rich and ignoring the common man

Actually been doing a little home work and although the Tories are making huge strides erecting wind turbines .....far more than were erected under the last Labour administration !! With many more to come the prime minister tells us ......SPAIN is one of the world leaders in wind power with over twenty percent of its poster coming from wind power !! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power_in_Spain
    So although the Tories are making huge improvements in wind power development (far more than Labour) they still have a long way to go to catch the the Spanish up !!
    Luton
    Come on you Hatters !!!

Think the problem with wind power is what happens when the wind stops, its only ever going to be a top up, the problrm is that you can't switch power stations on or off at the drop of a hat nuclear or coal fired, I believe I'm right in saying that despite all the wind turbines installed the. re has not yet been one power station decomissioned because wind power is taking up the stack We always get the wind and alternate sustainable power sources will generate 20% of the required power, great, what about the other 80%. It was reported the other day that with coal fired power stations being shut down we will in the UK only have 4% extra capacity in the case of a hard winter so we will get blackouts. I really believe that nuclear is the only option if we don't want to be reliant on the middle east to supply our power and we don't!

Bring on the Wind Farms, they look great when you see hundreds of them on the landscape. Visit Palm Springs, USA and they look fantastic. Used in conjunction with Water and Wind and Sun then the dwindling Oil and Coal supplies will to cause us to have black-outs in the future.

Rather have the lights on and ruin the view as you can't see the view in darkness anyway.
    LUTON R BACK
    BACK IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE